Tonight on the show the Boiler gang is back, despite technical issues, discussing the case of a young person who believes she has two personalities, two genders and has to choose between them each day upon waking up, the fracturing of the human psyche as a trauma based mind control tactic, Jerry Seinfield at ‘Anti-Terror Fantasy Camp’ in Israel with his family, a scathing review of Netflix’s latest shows and the social messages contained within, a discussion on the often mischaracterized and highly criticized ‘man-o-sphere’ and mens rights advocates, Black Mirror and contemporary future dystopian examples, Adam Kokesh’s arrest in Texas and much more.
Join ACR hosts Hesher and Spore along side Jay Dyer of the Jays Analysis, Randy J & Infidel Pharaoh (ACR contributors) for the latest BOILER ROOM. Turn it up, tune in and hang with the ACR Brain-Trust for this weeks boil downs, analysis and the usual gnashing of the teeth of the political animals in the social rejects club.
Stream or Download Audio Here.
- Ice Breaker – Gender fluid 21 year old identifies as both male and female
- NOTHING FUNNY: Disgusting Pictures of Comedian Jerry Seinfeld at ‘Anti-Terror Fantasy Camp’ in Occupied West Bank
- Twitter Ramping Up ‘Shitty People’ Program, ‘Shadow Banning’ of Speech It Doesn’t Like
- New California Proposal: A More Perfect Union?
- EXCLUSIVE: After Bundy Trial’s Celebrated Dismissal, Fate of Remaining Defendants, Land Rights Issues Still in Question
- Black Mirror Seasons 1-4: Hidden Meanings & Esoteric Messages You Missed – Jay Dyer
- CNN’S Sh*thole Circus – Uncensored
- Roosh V vs. Dr. Oz Show
- Rock Star Admits He’s Been to Snuff Parties Where People Are Murdered For Fun
- HIDDEN CAMERA: HUNDREDS of Twitter Employees Paid to View “Everything You Post Online” Including Private “Sex Messages”
- UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Twitter Engineers To “Ban a Way of Talking” Through “Shadow Banning,” Algorithms to Censor Opposing Political Opinions
- UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Sr Network Security Engineer Reveals Twitter Ready to Give Trump’s Private DMs to DOJ
- HIDDEN CAMERA: Twitter Engineers To “Ban a Way of Talking” Through “Shadow Banning”
- Taco Bell ‘Illuminati Commercial’
- Follow / Support ACR
- ACR on Spreaker
- ACR on Facebook
- ACR on Twitter
- ACR on Insta
- ACR on Minds
- ACR on VK
- Support ACR and become a donor
- Esoteric Hollywood by Jay Dyer
- Andy Nowicki – AltRightNovelist
Purchase my book here.
To support my work, become a member at JaysAnalysis for 4.95 a month, or 60.00 a year, for my full talks and interviews, as well as purchasing signed copies of my book, Esoteric Hollywood: Sex, Cults & Symbols in Film. JaysAnalysis Podcast is also on iTunes and Stitcher. JaysAnalysis offers the first hour for free and the full talks and interviews as a subscription below.
JaysAnalysis on Stitcher
JaysAnalysis has grown to become one of the premier film and philosophy sites on the net, showcasing the talents of Jay Dyer, whose graduate work focused on the interplay of film, geopolitics, espionage and psychological warfare. Jay is a public speaker, lecturer, comedian and author of the popular title Esoteric Hollywood: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film, which made it to Amazon’s No. 1 spot in its first month of release in the Film and Hollywood Category:
Known for his in-depth commentary, satire and celebrity impressions, Jay is the host of the JaysAnalysis Podcast and Esoteric Hollywood. He is also a regular contributor to 21stCenturyWire, Soul of the East and the Espionage History Archive, as well as appearing on numerous nationally syndicated radio shows, such as Ground Zero and Coast to Coast AM, as well as TV shows like Buzzsaw with Sean Stone.
Broaching subjects as wide as satire, metaphysics, film analysis, theology, geopolitics, literature and history, as well as interviewing numerous prominent figures, Jay is academically published in peer review and has authored hundreds of articles already read by millions in just the past few years. Jay Dyer has also co-created, written, and co-starred with Jay Weidner in a new television series titled Hollywood Decoded for Gaia based on his unique approach to film.